Date and Time: December 4, 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Assess your communications IQ with these 6 questions:
- Do you delegate projects that don’t seem to get done on time or correctly?
- Do you miss deadlines and aren’t sure why?
- Is there low morale and negativity in your workplace?
- Do you try to do more than one task at once and feel like you can’t do any of them well?
- Do the same issues keep resurfacing, never seeming to get resolved?
- Is there a coworker who always seems to get under your skin?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, you can increase your communications IQ with this interactive training session to communicate effectively with your team, other employees, and your manager. Successful communication includes fostering an atmosphere of openness and positive interactions, ensuring deliverables are clear and measurable, and enhancing your listening and conflict resolution skills to avoid the traps of lost productivity and damaged relationships. Join this interactive session for hands-on training and inside tips for the communications skills you need to succeed!