Webinar Title: Billing Strategies and Process Changes
Speaker: Nikki Taylor
Webinar copy follows:
CodingCon 2015 is the most specialty-specific interactive coding conference you’ll find in the industry. Join us in Orlando, FL from December 2-4 for the latest updates from nationally-recognized experts on medical coding, billing, and compliance.
Want the inside scoop on what you’ll experience at CodingCon? Join Nikki Taylor, MBA, CPC, COC, CPMA for a sneak preview on billing strategies and process changes from Barbara Cobuzzi, MBA, CPC, CENTC, CPC-H, CPC-P, CPC-I, CHCC.
Nikki walks you through a sneak peek of the highlights of Barbara Cobuzzi’s session all of the elements of billing and where you can affect workflow, procedures, and policies to boost revenue and crack down and claim denials:
- Chart out the steps of the revenue cycle according to each team member’s role in the practice
- Don’t Just Correct, Perfect your billing process for global surgery packages
- Master key modifiers related to billing to secure Medicare and commercial payer revenue
- Avoid the collection pitfalls and learn the best techniques for collecting patient balances
- Discover payer policy techniques and how to quickly locate resources
- Take the guesswork out of the appeals process and learn the nuances to get positive results
Who should attend Nikki’s sneak preview:
- Practice Managers
- Office Managers
- Physicians (MD)
- Certified Medical Coders (CPC®)
- Billing/Reimbursement Specialists
Don’t Miss Stress-Reducing Add-on Classes - Get out of your seat and onto your feet for the most ground-breaking educational exercises in stress relief you can add on as a pre- or post-conference session. ICD-10 Anatomy: Learning in Motion are yoga-based exercise sessions led by renowned chiropractic physician and kinesiology expert, Danny Porcelli, who walks you through invigorating foam rolling, therapeutic taping, and stress-reduction exercises targeted to key body sites. Learn how to improve mobility, stability, and motor control, and review how the exercises treat many types of conditions, learning the correlating ICD-10-CM codes as you go.
CPC, COC, and CPMA are registered trademarks and copyrights of AAPC.