Webinar Title: Fighting Payer Audits and Compliance Errors
Speaker: Nikki Taylor
Webinar copy follows:
CodingCon 2015 is the most specialty-specific interactive coding conference you’ll find in the industry. Join us in Orlando, FL from December 2-4 for the latest updates from nationally-recognized experts on medical coding, billing, and compliance.
Want the inside scoop on what you’ll experience at CodingCon? Join Nikki Taylor, MBA, CPC, COC, CPMA for a sneak preview of Fighting Payer Audits and Compliance Errors from Maggie Mac, CPC, CEMC, CHC, CMM, ICCE and Ann Bittinger, BA, JD.
Nikki walks you through a sneak peek of the highlights of Maggie and Ann’s sessions to get the inside scoop on payer audits and compliance errors:
- Obtain practical steps that you can take to minimize the threat of a recoupment and save your hard-earned dollars
- Avoid the trap of EMR documentation errors and learn the most common compliance issues found in healthcare
- Master incident-to billing and learn the requirements needed to correctly bill these visits
- Stay current and learn what’s happening in the world of compliance
- Tackle balance billing, non-par, and out of network billing issues with expert legal advice
- Pull the plug on poor documentation and learn valuable tips to improve provider documentation
- Plus—get the skinny on remote coding and learn if you have what it takes to be a “pajama coder”
Who should attend Nikki’s sneak preview:
- Practice Managers
- Office Managers
- Physicians (MD)
- Certified Professional Coders (CPC®)
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA®)
- Billing/Reimbursement Specialists
Don’t Miss Stress-Reducing Add-on Classes - Get out of your seat and onto your feet for the most ground-breaking educational exercises in stress relief you can add on as a pre- or post-conference session. ICD-10 Anatomy: Learning in Motion are yoga-based exercise sessions led by renowned chiropractic physician and kinesiology expert, Danny Porcelli, who walks you through invigorating foam rolling, therapeutic taping, and stress-reduction exercises targeted to key body sites. Learn how to improve mobility, stability, and motor control, and review how the exercises treat many types of conditions, learning the correlating ICD-10-CM codes as you go.
CPC, COC, CEMC, and CPMA are registered trademarks and copyrights of AAPC.