Webinar Title: Get Orthopedics Coding Updates and Tips from the Expert!
Speaker: Nikki Taylor
Webinar copy follows:
CodingCon 2015 is the most specialty-specific interactive coding conference you’ll find in the industry. Join us in Orlando, FL from December 2-4 for the latest updates from nationally-recognized experts on medical coding, billing, and compliance.
Want the inside scoop on what you’ll experience at CodingCon? Join Nikki Taylor, MBA, CPC, COC, CPMA for a sneak preview of the Orthopedics Sessions from Lynn Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC.
Nikki walks you through a sneak peek of the highlights of Lynn Anderanin’s sessions for all things orthopedics:
- Sharpen your coding skills with case studies on fractures, trauma, hand procedures, spinal procedures and more..
- Master ICD-10 coding related to your most challenging coding scenarios while using ICD-10 to your advantage
- Avoid the joint arthroplasty pitfalls and learn when to use partial vs. total replacement and revision codes
- Get the inside scoop on current trends in the orthopedic office including pricing, NCCI, and common denials
- Stay current and learn what’s happening with the new arthrocentesis codes
- Tackle E/M service changes for 2016 learn how your practice can better identify services performed
- Pull the plug on poor documentation and learn valuable tips to improve provider documentation
Who should attend Nikki’s sneak preview:
- Practice Managers
- Office Managers
- Physicians (MD)
- Certified Medical Coders (CPC®)
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA ®)
- Certified Orthopedic Surgery Coder (COSC™)
- Billing/Reimbursement Specialists
Don’t Miss Stress-Reducing Add-on Classes - Get out of your seat and onto your feet for the most ground-breaking educational exercises in stress relief you can add on as a pre- or post-conference session. ICD-10 Anatomy: Learning in Motion are yoga-based exercise sessions led by renowned chiropractic physician and kinesiology expert, Danny Porcelli, who walks you through invigorating foam rolling, therapeutic taping, and stress-reduction exercises targeted to key body sites. Learn how to improve mobility, stability, and motor control, and review how the exercises treat many types of conditions, learning the correlating ICD-10-CM codes as you go.
CPC, COC, CPC-I, COSC and CPMA are registered trademarks and copyrights of AAPC.