Your boss wants you to be successful because it makes the business more successful. You already know that attending CodingCon will help you do that. Convince your boss to send you to CodingCon with these talking points:
- Increase Revenue. Improve cash flow from decreased denials. You’ll learn strategies to reduce claims denials and resubmissions. Fewer reworked claims = Less staff time spent on claims reworking, decreased claims processing fees + fewer AR days.
- Stay Current. Earn CEUs to maintain AAPC certification—an entire year's worth of continuing education at a single event.
- Rapid Impact. Interactive learning means high retention—do-it-yourself practice scenarios, group activities, and teaching opportunities help participants retain information and put in place the practical tips, advice, and real-world strategies the moment they return from the conference.
- Meet the Challenges of ICD-10. Improve clinical documentation and ICD-10 reporting accuracy with instructors armed with ammunition to combat top trending postimplementation issues including where to focus audit reviews.
- Network with Trendsetters. Majority of attendees are high-level decision makers, including office managers, office administrators, physicians, nurses, nonphysician practitioners, and compliance and education officers?, so participants receive thorough training in the best compliance and coding practices to protect payments and improve cash flow.
- Solve Your Real-World Problems. National speakers focus on practical solutions to everyday coding and compliance problems using the latest information.
- Bringing it Home. Prepare staff educators to implement CPT® 2016 with fewer hassles and delayed payments.
CodingCon 2015 attendance pays for itself. In fact, the more team members that attend—including your boss—the greater the return on this minimal investment. We are so certain of this fact, we'll tell your boss for you! Sign up NOW to receive a phone call—or download our Convince Your Boss kit with a letter you can personalize.